Need some extra storage? This two-door storage cabinet increases the storage capacity of any workstation and complements a two-drawer lateral file in design and dimensions. Its sturdy construction is up for any storage challenge.
10700 Series Storage Cabinet
Upscale 10700 Series laminate desks from HON features real wood accents and waterfall-shaped edges. This two-door storage cabinet increases the storage capacity of the workstation and complements a two-drawer lateral file in design and dimensions.
- Self-closing door mechanisms are designed to keep doors shut and neatly aligned when not in use
- Doors can be leveled easily for perfect alignment
- Lock is standard; interchangeable lock core can be replaced as security needs change
- Doors are mounted on high-quality, chrome-plated European hinges to operate smoothly
- Four movable shelves adjust at 2-1/2" increments to provide both shelf storage and a coat closet
- Cabinet can be configured for shelf storage, coat storage, or both
- Matches both the height and the depth of the lateral file so both units can be used side-by-side
- Coordinates all storage components in the office for a dignified, professional look
- Seven rich woodgrain colors with attractive hardwood accents to create distinctive executive workspaces
- Fully assembled and ready to use
10700 Series Storage Cabinet
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.