Bring 18th-century classic design and 21st-century sturdy performance to your office with this 60"W double pedestal desk. Use it alone, or pair it with a double pedestal credenza and stack-on hutch to create an elegant and durable executive workstation.
94000 Series Double Pedestal Desk
94000 Series laminate desks from HON combines 18th Century design with 21st Century performance. Classic details include decorative moldings, brass handles, and plinth bases. A range of components allow desk-credenza, L- and U-shaped workstations. Scratch-, stain- and spill-resistant laminate means modern-day durability and easy maintenance.
- Features the elegance and beauty of traditional design, with the durability and value of laminate
- Beautifully detailed design features many traditional references
- Includes two box drawers for supplies and two file drawer for documents
- The formal, full-height modesty panel provides privacy below the worksurface
- Graceful antique-finish brass drawer handles
- File drawers have built-in hangrails to accept hanging file folders
- Drawer fronts can be leveled individually for alignment
- All drawers lock using the same key; lock core can be changed as security needs require
- Durable inner-frame construction stands up to the stress of frequent moving and relocation
- Metal-to-metal fastening system for precise fit and unsurpassed durability
- Contract-grade, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
- Can be used freestanding
94000 Series Double Pedestal Desk
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.