Find a multi-purpose storage solution with this two-drawer mobile pedestal. Featuring one box drawer for supplies and one file drawer for documents, it keeps important items within easy reach. It can also be moved quickly and easily within a workstation or between workstations.
Voi Mobile Pedestal
Voi casegoods from HON are striking, architectural, and very well built. This two-drawer mobile pedestal nests conveniently under any standard Voi worksurface, and can be easily moved anywhere in the office.
- Allows the workstation to be rearranged from left- to right-hand configuration without ordering extra furniture
- Brings the most important documents, supplies, and personal items within easy reach
- Quick and easy to move within a workstation or between workstations
- Includes one box drawer for supplies, and one file drawer for documents
- File drawers are ready to accept hanging file folders
- Finished on all sides, so it can be used anywhere in the workstation
- Standard counterweight helps stabilize the center of gravity when a drawer is opened
- Casters promote quick and easy room rearrangement
- Optional seat cushion to provide seating for guests
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate stands up to heavy use and is specially treated to withstand boiling liquids
- Metal-to-metal fastening system for precise fit and unsurpassed durability
- Fully assembled and ready to use
Voi Mobile Pedestal
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Voi Mobile Pedestal
There's nothing ordinary about these typical workstation arrangements, but they will show you our most popular configurations, as well as every single detail needed to order the whole kit and caboodle.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.