The way people work is constantly evolving. You need a seating solution that can adapt to your needs. These four-leg stacking chairs are sculpted for incredible comfort. Chairs stack up to six high on the floor for easy rearrangement and storage. They come in a set of two for an excellent value.
Motivate Stacking Chairs
The Motivate collection of products from HON, including tables, seating and presentation tools, work seamlessly together to provide a comprehensive solution perfectly suited for any collaborative environment. The way people work is constantly evolving, and Motivate provides comfort, flexibility, technology and quality they need to get things done.
- Dynamic flex-zone seat and back motion provides all-day comfort for extended meetings and computer work
- Molded shell features reinforced resin for flexibility and strength to withstand heavy use and frequent handling
- Fiber-reinforced plastic shell is easy to clean
- Seating platform evolved from extensive ergonomic research to dramatically reduce pressure points
- Designed for multi-user environments where the use of space is constantly changing
- Supports many different styles of collaboration using a single aesthetic theme
- All-surface casters for easy mobility
- Chairs stack up to six high on the floor; not designed to be stacked on cart
- For any organization with flexible spaces for meetings, training or collaboration
- Curvilinear design matches Motivate tables and complements other table and desk styles
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.