This HON Validate big and tall executive high-back chair has an oversized seat and back, side tilt with lock and tension control. SofThread leather upholstery, an integrated headrest and padded loop arms give this chair an upscale feel at a compelling price.
Validate Big and Tall Chair
HON Validate seating is proof that a full range of comfortable seating can be both affordable and stylish. This collection covers the spectrum of seating options to satisfy a variety of needs, including an executive chair, guest chair and big and tall chair. Upholstered in rich SofThread leather, all three models have a cohesive design aesthetic and deliver constant support to a wide range of users. Validate your need for more a more stylish, comfortable and affordable seating family with this attractive seating collection.
- High-back design offers an upscale look for any executive office or conference environment
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Integrated headrest provides additional upper body support, especially when in recline
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
- Seat and back are reinforced to support up to 450 lbs.
- The simple, understandable controls include seat height to fit your body, and center-tilt to provide comfort
- Comfort adjustments include center-tilt with tension and upright lock
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Frame and five-star base are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- A perfect solution for executive, professional, and conference workspaces
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
What's the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.