Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
- Tilt lock allows the user to sit in an upright position for keyboarding, while providing a comfortable rocking/reclining motion during meetings, phone calls and reading activities.
How To Use
- On most models, the tilt lock/ release will use the same paddle as the pneumatic control.
- To engage tilt lock in the upright position push the paddle “in” about 1/4” (toward the chair stem).
- To release, pull the paddle “out” 1/4” and recline.
- Lock in an upright position for keyboarding or in a position that is comfortable to the user as the control mechanism allows