The 10500 Series is the workhorse of the workplace, giving everyone the workspace and tools they need to succeed. This sit-to-stand workstation includes a height-adjustable base, 72"W x 30"D worksurface, and a double pedestal credenza with kneespace and stack-on storage. It not only offers the ability to quickly switch between sitting and standing, it also delivers double the worksurface space and storage. Quickly adjust the desk worksurface from 23-5/8" to 49-1/4" at the touch of a button. The distinctive hardwood laminate is scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant for long-lasting performance.
10500 Series Desk Credenza Full Pedestal Stack-on
10500 Series desks from HON excels at the fundamentals. One of the bestselling HON collections, it features a variety of sizes, shapes, and storage solutions for any work style or office arrangement. The best-in-class construction and wear-resistant laminate stand up for a lifetime. Details include locking drawers, grommets to route and hide cords, and matching conference and occasional tables. For premium quality on a moderate budget, 10500 Series is the solution.
- Total footprint of this arrangement is 72"W x 98"D
- Includes a 72"W x 30"D worksurface, height-adjustable base, 72"W x 24"D credenza with kneespace and stack-on storage
- 3-stage column design adjusts the worksurface from 23-5/8" to 49-1/4"
- Height-adjustable base comes with preassembled motor
- Dynamic load capacity when the worksurface is moving is 300 lbs.
- Scratch- and stain-resistant thermal-fused laminate is durable and attractive
- Metal-to-metal fasteners and wood dowels create a robust foundation and lasting performance
- Drawers roll effortlessly on full extension ball-bearing drawer suspensions
- Ships fully assembled to make installation a breeze
- Full-height modesty panel provides privacy below the worksurface
- Four file drawers include integrated hangrails for letter or legal papers
- All drawers are lockable for added security
- Worksurface grommets neatly route cords and cables
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.