A workstation that works for you. This right executive U-workstation provides maximum meeting and worksurface area, allowing you to take on both meetings and daily tasks in one work space. Plus, the stack-on hutch provides convenient additional storage.
10500 Series U-Workstation
10500 Series desks from HON excels at the fundamentals. One of the bestselling HON collections, it features a variety of sizes, shapes, and storage solutions for any work style or office arrangement. The best-in-class construction and wear-resistant laminate stand up for a lifetime. Details include locking drawers, grommets to route and hide cords, and matching conference and occasional tables. For premium quality on a moderate budget, 10500 Series is the solution.
- Workstation consists of Single Pedestal Desk Right, Bridge, Single Pedestal Credenza Left, and Stack-On Storage Hutch with Doors
- Two locking box / supply drawers and two locking file drawers allow room behind for cord management
- Legendary HON inner-frame construction that stands up to heavy use, frequent internal moves and transportation between facilities
- Concealed drawer handles for an uncluttered look
- Premium, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids, and holds up under heavy use
- Metal-to-metal fastening system for precise fit and unsurpassed durability
- Durable inner-frame construction stands up to the stress of frequent moving and relocation
- Woodgrain, solid and patterned surface materials in over 90 combinations let you customize your office environment
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.