Bring a touch of elegance to your workspace with this three-shelf bookcase. While its factory-assembled construction and laminate finish ensure amazing durability, its beautifully detailed design adds sophistication to any space.
94000 Series 3-Shelf Bookcase
94000 Series laminate desks from HON combines 18th Century design with 21st Century performance. Classic details include decorative moldings, brass handles, and plinth bases. A range of components allow desk-credenza, L- and U-shaped workstations. Scratch-, stain- and spill-resistant laminate means modern-day durability and easy maintenance.
- Features the elegance and beauty of traditional design, with the durability and value of laminate
- Beautifully detailed design features many traditional references
- Graceful antique-finish brass drawer handles
- High-pressure laminate top with traditional-style hardwood edge profile
- Back is fully enclosed and finished on both sides so this cabinet can be used as a room divider
- Durable inner-frame construction stands up to the stress of frequent moving and relocation
- Dimensions match stack-on hutch, so both can be used side-by side
- Contract-grade, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids
- Well suited for storage and for displaying personal items
- Fully assembled and ready to use
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.