This non-handed low credenza can be partially nested under a primary worksurface to create an L-workstation. To create a U-workstation, it can be nested between the front and back worksurfaces in place of a bridge. It combines space-saving lateral filing, supply storage and convenient open shelves with a low-profile design for a sophisticated, layered look.
Voi Low Credenza
Voi casegoods from HON are striking, architectural, and very well built. Voi combines durable steel with solid and woodgrain laminates, using top quality materials and legendary workmanship. Simply select the desired size or shape. Storage components are fully assembled, but support legs are installed on location.
- Combines lateral filing, supply storage and convenient open shelves in a compact footprint
- Low profile design gives the workspace a sophisticated, layered look
- Flush drawer fronts features metallic finish handles
- Lock is standard; interchangeable lock core can be replaced as security needs change
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate stands up to heavy use and is specially treated to withstand boiling liquids
- Metal-to-metal fastening system for precise fit and unsurpassed durability
- Durable inner-frame construction stands up to the stress of frequent moving and relocation
- Can be partially nested under a worksurface but still provide full access to documents and supplies
- Can be used in place of a return worksurface in an L-station, or in place of a bridge worksurface in a U-station
- Saves floorspace by nesting partially under a freestanding worksurface
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.